1.Teacher student ratio of 1:20 to ensure personal attention.
2. Experienced and well qualified teachers for all subjects.
3. Teaching through motivation and competition based ideology.
4. Regular tests to evaluate student’s progress.
5. Regular meetings with parents to discuss progress of the student.
6. Additional emphasis on challenging subjects.
7. Emphasis on spoken and written English.
8. Preparing students for scholarship and Olympiad exams.
9. Highly Qualified and Trained Teachers are recruited from finest Universities & Institutes.
10. Meticulous Selection Process: Every teacher is selected through a three stage process which includes, demo lectures with students feedback, First interview with subject heads and Second interview with the HR department
11. Exhaustive Study Material and Test Papers designed on the basis of latest exam pattern.
12. Special Tutorial Classes (STC): The STC aims to bring parity among the students irrespective of their intelligence quotients. It not only helps the brilliant students to top the Exams but also average students to increase their marks significantly. STC imparts quality education among the students to have an edge over others.
13. Revision Classes: These classes serve as catalyst for weak and shy students. Doubt solving and concept building sessions are conducted. This special session boosts the confidence and enhances the knowledge of even an average student and motivates them to perform like toppers.
14. Strategically located centre’s for convenience of students & parents. Our first centre is located in the heart of Jesal Park Bhayander East. Second centre at Indralok Phase 6 Bhayander East is strategically located and very convenient to reach.
15. Class Management System (CMS) AIMS is a CMS software used by Knowledge Time to provide reporting of attendance and test scores. This helps us to analyze the performance of students and take necessary actions.
16. Motivational Classes: These classes inspire the students to work hard for embellishing their career by clearing the toughest competitive examinations of the country. This also helps them in building their career and character in the long run.